📣 ANNOUCEMENT 2024
This calendar covers the Mentoring Schedules for the TOMS program including the DATS and OMTD courses:
- Participants can enroll in any one course at any time, with the 12-16 week timeframes reflecting when lessons shall drip or become available from the date of enrollment
- OMTD 3.0 is available and open for enrollment NOW
- DATS 3.0 shall be available to commence from 7 March 2024 (except for those already enrolled in the course BETA or DATS2.0 - who will be upgraded to DATS3.0 from April 2024)
- Module 0 is available immediately, Module 1 commences once all the activities in M0 are completed and access to Modules 2+ shall open approximately every 14-18 days after that depending on the length of each module.
- Participants have 6 months to book their 6/7 allocated 30min 1-to-1 Mentoring sessions for Case Study review and feedback according to the 📆 Mentoring Calendar below👇
NB: All other rules associated with Mentor sessions continue to apply - eg. min 48hours is required to reschedule a mentoring session once booked. No shows and cancellations or reschedules outside this timeframe or allowance will count and be deducted from your allocation. If the changes are on the side of the mentor, then you will be offered additional slots on an alternate day, when they send you the invite to book in with them. Questions unrelated to the Case Study will not be covered in the Mentoring sessions. However, you can use the Q&A FORUM for these. Please see our FAQs and T&Cs for more details. If a session runs over, then your next slot is used and time deducted as the Mentor’s time has to be paid for.
- Participants have 12 months to use the Online Course Materials, Digital Whiteboards Spaces, and our Participant only PRIVATE Q&A FORUMS for all other general and non-case study specific questions to support their learning needs.
NB: Consulting questions are outside the scope of our Q&A FORUMS and will require a Private Consulting or Coaching session to be booked for an additional cost
- Once the 12months is up, participants who have not completed their course, shall automatically be sent a comprehensive set of Cliff Notes to keep forever.
- While we recommend you complete your chosen first course before starting the second course in order to help you join the dots, participants can commence their second course, once they have been on an existing course for 3 months.
- A Certificate of Completion* shall be provided once participants have completed all the lesson videos and quiz questions to 80% pass standard.
** This is a computer generated document to indicate you watched the lessons and answered quiz questions only. It does not accredit the Participant as having the knowledge from the course to a decent standard that would qualify them as a practitioner.*
- A Certificate of Knowledge with Accreditation and CPD credits** shall only be awarded upon adequate submission and completion of case study assignments to a specific standard as qualified through marking by our Stratability Academy Mentors.
*** Other credits towards specific Professional and University Higher Education programs may be available on request. Fees also apply to process these applications to cover necessary admin and communications with the relevant academic or professional association.*